The round shell shape is a classic design feature of Art Deco chairs and is still very popular today. The brass details and simple steel frame give the chair a sense of elegance, and the leather exterior trim gives it a unique texture. No wonder this armchair works well in modern rooms and charming living spaces.
- Classic chair with rounded back and armrests in elegant design, in gray and black with a brass-colored accent
- Whether as a cocktail armchair, dining table or desk in the office: It is a perfect companion with lots of style
- Style all-rounder: The leather look in gray goes well with modern white tables and also with wooden tables in industrial style
- The rounded, continuous arm and backrest and the pleasant upholstery make this chair so comfortable
- Robust and easy to care for: the cover made of coated textile is the perfect everyday partner
Product information: Frame: titanium-coated steel, cover: 100% textile polyurethane-coated, upholstery: 24 kg / m³ polyurethane, seat shell: natural laminated veneer lumber, backrest: medium-density fibreboard natural, feet / feet: powder-coated steel, 160 kg max. Load capacity, delivery disassembled, 49 cm seat height, care and cleaning: Art. 25002 Furniture Treatment
78.5 x 56.5 x 56.5 centimeters (H / W / D)