Coated steel and glass - these are the ingredients that determine the random appearance of this tall cabinet. Although the structure of the storage miracle is made of steel and is reminiscent of industrial design, the front and sides are made of grooved glass, which gives the cabinet a certain elegance and lightness. The typical representative of the La Gomera series, including various cupboards and chests of drawers, is a mixture of steel and glass materials, clear lines and slightly splayed feet.
- Practical and chic tall cabinet in black with a casual understatement look - for the kitchen, bathroom, study or living room
- A real storage space miracle - with three compartments behind the cabinet doors and three drawers
- Cool and absolutely timeless material mix of steel and fluted glass
- A decorative detail: the brass-colored handles and feet that give the industrial design a noble touch
- This highboard can be perfectly combined with the other models from this furniture series
Product information: Body: medium-density fibreboard lacquered, front: powder-coated steel, glass safety glass satined, back panel: medium-density fibreboard lacquered, side parts: glass safety glass satined, feet / feet: steel powder-coated, shelf: steel powder-coated, handles: steel powder-coated, foot / Feet: delivery disassembled, shelf: permanently mounted, 50 kg maximum load capacity, care and cleaning: Item 25002 Furniture Treatment
180 x 72 x 38 centimeters (H / W / D)