Coated steel and glass - these are the ingredients that make up the casual industrial appearance of this console. A body with two drawers and an open compartment. The top of grooved glass rests on the filigree steel structure. Typical representatives of the La Gomera series are a mixture of steel/glass materials, clean lines and slightly spread feet, including various cabinets and chests of drawers.
- Light-footed, black console in an understatement look, which also serves as a laptop table
- A steel-and-glass mix in subtle industrial chic
- Fine details: the filigree struts as well as the brass-coloured handles and feet
- Versatile to use – whether classic as a console, as a part-time desk or as a make-up place in the bedroom
- Stands well even in narrow corridors
Product information: Frame: medium density fibreboard lacquered, steel powder coated, table top: glass safety glass ESG satin-finished, drawer: medium-density fibreboard painted, handles: steel powder coated, 50 kg maximum load capacity, delivery disassembled
76 x 120 x 38 centimeters (H/W/D)