What are the advantages of working from home?
The advantages of home office are obvious: flexibility, independence, convenience.
More free time, more freedom and more independence: for many people, the home office is the ultimate in modern work. Working from home actually offers these advantages:
- Home office no longer means long commutes for employees. No nerve-wracking traffic jams, subway delays or other incidents. As a result, the working day starts much more relaxed and at the end of the day there is more free time.
- The fact that you don't have to travel to work also saves costs: having your own car is not exactly cheap - neither to buy nor to maintain. Under certain circumstances, the employee can also save the bus or train ticket if he works from home.
- In addition, there is less distraction from colleagues in the home office. The gossip at the coffee machine costs time that can be spent on the actual work when working from home.
- Often you will also find a quieter working environment at home - especially in open-plan offices there is often a huge noise level. Working from home makes concentrated work easier in many cases.
- The employer offers its employees an additional incentive by working from home, which can also be a bonus when looking for new employees.
- In addition, the employer does not have to set up a workplace for the employee, as he works from home.